Her short-term visiting positions include: the University College London (UCL), the University of British Columbia (UBC), CREI (Pompeu Fabra) and EIEF (Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance). She taught Advanced Macroeconomics at Christian Albert University (Kiel), at the Goethe University of Frankfuert, and at the University of Pompeu Fabra. Her research interests are in Macroeconomic Dynamics, Monetary Economics and Microfoundation of Macro Models, DSGE models with Labor Market Frictions, DSGE models with Financial Market Frictions, DSGE models with Endogenous Goods-Market Structures, Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Bayesian Estimation of DSGE models, Comparison of theoretical IRFs with empirical ones (SVAR analysis). Lorenza Rossi has a distinguished publication record in scientific economic journals.
- Ascari, G., A. Colciago and L. Rossi, “Limited Asset Market Participation, Sticky Wages and Monetary Policy,” Economic Inquiry, forthcoming.
- Etro, F. and L. Rossi, “New-Keynesian Phillips Curve with Bertrand Competition and Endogenous Entry,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 51: 318-340, 2015.
- Faia, E. and L. Rossi, “Unions Power, Collective Bargaining and Optimal Monetary Policy,” Economic Inquiry, 51(1): 408-427, 2013.
- Ascari, G. and L. Rossi, “Trend Inflation and Firms Price-Setting: Rotemberg vs. Calvo,” The Economic Journal, 122(563): 115-1141, 2012.
- Mattesini, F. and L. Rossi, “Monetary Policy and Automatic Stabilizers, the Role of Progressive Taxation,” Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44(5): 825-862, 2011.