He is Associate Researcher at the Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) of Milan and Affiliate Scientist at the Euro-Mediterranean Centre on Climate Change (CMCC). His main research interests are focused on climate-change policy and modelling. He is currently undertaking research activities concentrated in the area of climate-change impact assessment and in the design of optimal mitigation and adaptation strategies developing integrated assessment modelling tools and applied general equilibrium economic models. Other research interests are more broadly related to the economics of the environment and of sustainability.
- Otrachshenko, V. and F. Bosello, “Fishing for answers? Impacts of marine ecosystem quality on coastal tourism demand”, Tourism Economics, 1-18, 2016.
- Carrera, L., G. Standardi, F. Bosello and J. Mysiak, “Assessing direct and indirect economic impacts of a flood event through the integration of spatial and computable general equilibrium modelling”, Environmental Modelling & Software, 63: 109-122, 2015.
- Bosello, F., R. Parrado, R. Rosa and F. Eboli, “REDD in the carbon market: a general equilibrium analysis”, Environmental Modelling & Assessment, 20(2): 103-115, 2014.
- Bosello, F., C. Carraro and E. De Cian, “Adaptation can help mitigation: an integrated approach to post 2012 climate policy”, Environment and Development Economics, 18: 270-290, 2013.
- Bosello, F. and E. De Cian, “Climate change, sea level rise, and coastal disasters. A review of modeling practices, Energy Economics, 46: 593-605, 2013.