Previously, he completed a MSc in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics at the London School of Economics. He is Senior Research Fellow at the Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP-FBK) and Reseach Fellow at Dondena, Welfare State and Taxation Unit. His research interests include public economics, applied econometrics, inequality analysis, labour economics.
- Clò, S., C.V. Fiorio and M. Florio, “The targets of State Capitalism: Evidence from M&A deals”, European Journal of Political Economy, 2016, forthcoming.
- Figari, F. and C.V Fiorio, “Fiscal Consolidation Policies in the Context of Italy’s Two Recessions”, Fiscal Studies, 36(4):4 99–526, 2015.
- Cattaneo, C., C.V. Fiorio and G. Peri, “What Happens to the Careers of European Workers when Immigrants "Take their Jobs"?”, Journal of Human Resources, 50(3):655-693, 2015.
- Checchi, D., C.V. Fiorio and M. Leonardi, “Parents' Risk Aversion and Children's Educational Attainment”, Labour Economics, 30: 164–175, 2014.
- Fiorio, C.V. and M. Florio, “Electricity Prices and Public Ownership: Evidence from the EU15 over Thirty Years”, Energy Economics, 39(9): 222-232, 2013.